Look good while you straighten with Invisalign treatment in Pembroke Pines, FL
Have you dreamed of having straighter teeth for a more appealing smile? Maybe, though, you are not excited about wearing orthodontic hardware for a few years. If you are in Cooper City, Miramar, or Hollywood and looking for Invisalign near me, you have come to the right place. Dr. Milton Ruiz and his team at Pines Dental Associates in Pembroke Pines, FL love helping teen and adult patients get straight, attractive smiles with the Invisalign clear aligners system.
About invisible aligners
Teeth straightening has traditionally been accomplished with brackets, bands, and wires. While that method is still sometimes the best course of treatment, many patients achieve great results without hardware. Invisalign moves teeth with a progressive series of removable aligners, designed from digital impressions of your mouth and fabricated using contemporary 3D printing technology.
When Invisalign was initially approved by the FDA in 1998, it was primarily considered a solution for cosmetic straightening. However, the technology has continued to advance. Today, patients benefit from Invisalign bite correction, and even cases of significantly crooked and crowded teeth can be candidates for treatment.
Why Pembroke Pines, FL patients love Invisalign
Crystal clear aligners are barely visible. Most people do not realize you are having orthodontic treatment unless they look closely.
- It usually takes just a few days to adapt to living with aligners. You will quickly master speaking clearly and drinking water with aligners inserted.
- Aligners are removable, so you continue to eat the foods you love during treatment.
- It is easy to keep teeth sparkling clean and aligners fresh with regular daily oral hygiene.
- There is no hardware to rub, poke, or irritate delicate oral tissues. Plus, there are no wire tightening appointments.
- Return checkups to monitor progress are brief and painless.
- With good compliance (wearing aligners at least 20 hours each day), treatment is efficient. While every patient is different, straightening can often be completed within a year.
Pines Dental Associates makes orthodontic treatment convenient. In addition to Dr. Ruiz’s expertise, an orthodontist comes to the office regularly, so patients do not have to be referred out. You get preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dental care and orthodontic treatment for the whole family, at one practice. Call (954) 715-4660 to become a new patient, or to schedule a no-pressure Invisalign consultation in Pembroke Pines, FL.