Smiles in Pembroke Pines, FL dazzle with cosmetic dentistry
A beautiful smile starts with good oral health. Sometimes, though, a little extra enhancement can raise visual appeal to the next level. At Pines Dental Associates in Pembroke Pines, FL, Dr. Milton Ruiz creates personalized cosmetic dentistry strategies to fit any smile improvement need.
Tailored techniques for cosmetic dentistry in Pembroke Pines, FL
- Teeth whitening – Dingy or stained teeth get an obvious boost with fast in-office treatment. For stubborn stains (or if you prefer to whiten gradually and privately), Dr. Ruiz provides a take-home kit with custom-fit application trays and professional grade whitening gel.
- Bonding – This composite material matches tooth color. The versatile technique can be used to replace silver-colored fillings, close spaces between teeth, or hide enamel flaws.
- Veneers – Thin shells of lustrous porcelain are bonded to teeth that show when you speak and smile. This premier form of cosmetic dental care transforms the appearance of minor misalignment or spacing issues, or teeth with unusual shape, size, or color.
- Snap-on Smile – Give your smile a new look in an instant with removable cosmetic teeth. You can speak normally and drink beverages with the appliance in place. If you aren’t sure about the permanence of veneers, this can be a “test drive.”
- Porcelain restorations – Inlays, onlays, and crowns blend unnoticeably into your smile, when used to repair tooth decay or damage.
- Gum recontouring – You do not have to live with a “gummy smile.” This minor oral surgery balances the proportion of white to pink.
Is there such a thing as family cosmetic dentistry?
We believe patients of all ages have a right to feel confident in their smiles. White fillings or porcelain crowns can make a big difference in a child’s self-esteem. Teeth whitening is popular with “selfie-conscious” teens and young adults. Empty nesters and seniors want to look their best, too with veneers and orthodontics. Dr. Ruiz adheres to the highest ethical standards of dentistry – your assurance that any cosmetic dentistry services will be appropriate for the patient’s needs and age and will not compromise oral health.
Are you in the Hollywood, Cooper City, Miramar, or Pembroke Pines area? Call the cosmetic dentist who takes time to understand your cosmetic smile concerns – Dr. Ruiz at Pines Dental Associates – (954) 715-4660.