Get your smile back with restorative dentistry in Pembroke Pines, FL
Some people have 32 naturally beautiful, straight, white teeth. Most of us are not so fortunate. Over time we develop cavities, chips, fractures, discoloration, and gaps. With a full range of restorative dentistry techniques at Pines Dental Associates in Pembroke Pines, FL, Dr. Milton Ruiz can correct most dental problems. In his experienced hands, restorative dental care is not just about fixing teeth – it’s about restoring confident smiles.
Many restorative dentistry options in Pembroke Pines, FL
- Composite fillings – Dr. Ruiz repairs tooth decay with filling material that blends unnoticeably with natural dentition. Composite fillings are strong and durable, and the technique preserves maximum healthy tooth structure. These non-metal restorations do not conduct heat and cold, for reduced sensitivity.
- Bonding – A similar composite material is used to conceal fractures and repair chips. Worn down teeth can also be restored with bonding.
- Inlays and onlays – This type of restoration is made of hard, lustrous porcelain. The doctor may recommend an inlay or onlay when damage that is too extensive for a filling, but a full crown is not needed.
- Crowns – A porcelain crown caps or encircles the portion of a tooth above the gumline. Crowns provide strength and protection, while beautifying damaged teeth.
- Replacing missing teeth – Dr. Ruiz takes as much time as necessary to help you select the tooth replacement method that best suits your needs – denture, dental bridge, or dental implant.
Why have your smile repaired?
Damaged teeth are uncomfortable. They can disrupt your life in subtle ways, like a nagging toothache that keeps you from concentrating on work, or significantly – sending you to the ER in the middle of the night with an abscess. Dental problems can have a negative impact on your overall health, keeping you from enjoying nutritious foods, and they can spread infection systemically.
At Pines Dental Associates, restorative dentistry has a strong element of aesthetics. With each restorative treatment performed, Dr. Ruiz considers how the work will integrate with your smile and complement your appearance.
Do you have problems with your teeth? Have you been combing the internet for “restorative dentistry near me” or “restorative dental clinic?” Are you in the Cooper City, Hollywood, or Miramar area? Call Dr. Ruiz at (954) 715-4660 to schedule a consultation at Pines Dental Associates in Pembroke Pines, FL for restoration of comfort, oral function, and appearance.